Pik's documentation and post-analysis on "HIDDEN"


photographic sequence of the installation: every 40 centimeter along the work 
For me, I think that erotic plays with the idea of voyeurism, which create the desire for people to see something more and this idea play with the hiddenness of the light.  I also think erotic means to be attracted to something and that makes people want to stay in the space and feel that the space has the absorb quality which I decided to execute my work by having light as the attraction and use strips of elastic cotton hanging down from the ceiling as the field that creates the field that absorb people into the space and also the field to hide the light from being seen.


The guest feeling absorb into the space

Guests exploring the installation

No comments:

Post a Comment