Saan's documentation and post-analysis on "so far away"


The overall of the space, the half way of the space block the vision of the person inside.


The preparation of dry ice. I also concern about the way to breath. If it all closed, all the fog which is CO2 will diffuse inside the space and made people hard to breath and uncomfortable. Accidently, that day has a ventilation, most of the fog are blown away. So the floor are less fog than I experiment last time. 


The illuminated white color reflection


Fog passing the light


When the light off and the black light on, I feel satisfy with it because the black light can to produce strong light as other light do. But, thanks for the dry ice fog that created the movement of the light and make it more interesting.


When the time pass, the water of dry ice get cooler and stop producing fog. So the floor start show up again which I feel a bit worry about this situation because I do not have a chance to add more water.


During the critique, the first moment that people get into the space, it quite to be a bit late because the fog get lower. So the only thing left there is the painting fabric.


Reaction of the people who come in is so various. Aj. Taylor start to pass through the fabric while aj. Cheryl are interest in dry ice. Some of my friend play with the fog and the light. However, no one consider much about the painting fabric.


It is a wrong technique for hanging the fabric. It's wrinkled so it creates the shadow and let other know the depth. But there is one side that smoothly curve and created the endless as I want to.

The comments from Aj. is that I should cover all the space. If the vision inside are totally blocked and separated,  the space inside can be more effective. And also with the dry ice, it should be more inside so that it will help the space more tension. But for the feedback, the sound of the dry ice is as effective as I expect. Also with the fog curtain is much effective than I thought.

For myself, I feel a bit disappointed in my own that I cannot control the situation and create one that I expected but I feel satisfy at the same time for the rough day of my installation. It is a new experience for my to face a unexpected moment. I tried to create one, but at the same time I face one. I feel happy with this new experience.

I always thought the impression as an erotic all the time. But this project let me know and define erotic as an new experience. The experience that I want to know and try to kiss it. This erotic can happen everywhere. So I think I define my erotic as an enjoyment of specific moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment